Glee Forum UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I got extremely nervous that someone else might go down.

Go down

I got extremely nervous that someone else might go down. Empty I got extremely nervous that someone else might go down.

Post  maggie901 Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:05 pm

I feel so disappoint about Son’s of Anarchy, when this week, I finished this episode, I think I should write something about it. And Turas had too many moments that either made me think not is satisfied.
Ok.here is those moment
Fist was when the boys began their gun running journey. There was a whole lot of anticipation building in me as they rode along the winding roads of Northern Ireland. Things got more intense.
The next big moment was when Jimmy O and his boy came to the Belfast house looking for Fiona and Kerrianne. First, it was great to see the ladies of the Sons take control of the situation. Whoever said that a house full of women couldn't disarm a couple of IRA shot-callers was just wrong. After Jimmy shot that one dude right in the head, I got extremely nervous that someone else might go down.
The scene following the explosion was so well done, with the use of sound and the fantastic camera angles, but if you want this moment to resonate with me, there needs to be major consequences. Hale's death, Sack's death, Donna's death. These were iconic moments in the series.
I know that this event signifies that there truly is a major divide within the Sons of Anarchy, but that wasn't enough for me to give that scene the love that it deserved. I know I'm sounding morbid right now, but if you don't have the courage to kill some characters off in those moments, I most likely won't be as nervous the next time around. And it is those nerve racking moments that make shows like Sons of Anarchy so good.

cheap dvd box sets, discount dvd boxed sets Excellent service and DVD Box Sets at dvdboxroom, for a best online shop, enjoy safe and fast DVD Box Sets delivery,
Merlin Season 3 DVD Boxset
Pushing Daisies Seasons 1-2 DVD Boxset
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 5 DVD Boxset
True Blood Season 3 DVD Boxset
Project Runway Season 5 DVD Boxset

maggie901

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum